- Permanent - Monday-Friday; 7.30am-5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available)
- Excellent rate of pay – dependent on experience
- 6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Training and development within the company
Due to our continued growth, Essex Joinery Limited are recruiting for experienced bench joiners for our busy joinery workshop, working from CAD drawings the successful applicant will be assembling a variety of high quality traditional architectural joinery, with many pieces being individual one-off bespoke items.
Day to day duties for our bench joiners:
- Manufacture and assemble bespoke joinery inclusive off cabinetry, door sets, wall panelling, staircases, reception desks.
Requirements of a bench joiner:
- Experience in modern woodworking machinery and hand tools
- Experience in reading drawings, templates & written instructions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team
- CSCS qualification preferred but not essential
- Be willing to work out of normal working hours if/when required. (Weekends and Evenings)
- Good communication skills
This job is based in Colchester, please check your travelling times before you apply.
- Bench joinery: minimum 5 years’ experience required.
Competitive rates of pay will be based on skills and experience. This will be discussed at the interview stage.
No Agencies thank you